Saturday, September 18, 2010

Love-At-First Blush and A Kissable Shine



Look what I got this week… A Covergirl blusher and a New York Color (NYC) lipwear ! Cool !


Covergirl Cheekers Blusher and NYC Lipstick courtesy of my friend, Fel Magsino

A friend of mine who just came from U.S. gave me these beauty products. Good timing because I misplaced my lipstick when I went out last week and I could not find it anymore. I was not expecting these “Pasalubong” (Present) from her so I was thankful she remembered me. She gave me a Covergirl Cheerkers Blush (Natural Twinkle 183) and a NYC Ultra Last Lip wear (Rose Petal). I like both of them since the colors are not too strong. It is just right for my fair skin and it will look natural on me. I don’t really wear make-up often. I only apply lipstick and face powder when I go to the office. But once in a while when there are occasions, it’s good to wear light make-up. It makes you glow and more beautiful.

Covergirl Cheerkers Blush (Natural Twinkle 183) and a NYC Ultra Last Lip wear (Rose Petal)

COVERGIRL is an American cosmetics brand founded in 1909 in Maryland, by the Noxzema Chemical Company (later called Noxell) and acquired by Procter & Gamble in 1989. The Noxell Company advertised this cosmetics line by allowing “cover girls,” fashion models who appear on the front cover of ladies' magazines, to wear its products.

Covergirl Products

Covergirl Cheekers Blush, Natural Twinkle 183

Blush cheekers provide a natural look, sweep color where one normally blushes * Rectangular shaped compact with brush for easy application. A hint of flush on cheeks gives the complexion a healthy-looking glow.


Blush's basic rules-it has to be easy, and it has to look natural. That's Cheekers. Each portable mini-compact gives you a sheer blush that goes on to stay true, stay natural-looking for hours. It's the way to glow!
• Stays natural for hours
• Easy & natural
• Lightweight
• Dermatalogically tested

The NYC New York Color mission is to build a leading lifestyle brand that excites, engages and inspires women with prestige quality cosmetics at a value price.

NYC Ultra Last Lip Wear

New York Color knows that your lips speak volumes... you use them to share your wisdom or passion, whisper sweet nothings, tell someone you care, smile, shout or pout! New York Color has all the products you need to create that lip look you want... natural or glamorous or sexy.

Super-charged color

Glide-on, stay-on lipstick! New York Color Ultra Last Lip wear gives you incredible color with real staying power. Beautiful high-fashion shades give you the most luscious, kissable lips ever. It has Vitamin E and a moisturizing formula that conditions lips with color and shine.


New York Color Ultra Moist Lip Wear lipstick gives you moisturizing lipstick in the trendiest colors


Thanks Fel for your presents... I love the blush and the lip wear ! Mwah !

No comments: