Friday, December 10, 2010

Wow ! I Got a Singapore Flyer Ticket !!!!

Singapore Flyer Logo

Yesterday was a lucky day for me and I was not expecting to get a free ticket to the Singapore Flyer this weekend ~ December 11th. I am so thankful to a generous heart !

My E-Ticket to ride the giant wheel !

I am actually going to Malaysia this Saturday via Philippine Airlines and landing at Singapore.  Our travel agent could not get me into Malaysian Airlines since the flight is fully booked.  It is peak season for travel these days.  If I have to choose between Philippine Airlines and Singapore Airlines,  I prefer SQ but unfortunately it was also fully booked.  I was discussing my flight itinerary to my boss and then he suggested that I take the opportunity to go some places in Singapore before I go to Melaka, Malaysia. My plane lands at around 2:00 PM in Singapore and I have time to look around.  He recommended that I should try the Singapore Flyer, go to Universal Studio in Sentosa or go to the toy convention.  I am not sure If I can finish these three places in half a day but I would love to see the places. My boss showed me the photo of the Singapore Flyer,  it is a giant wheel and you ride for 45 minutes and get to see the beautiful view of Singapore.  Then he bought a ticket on line for me to experience it !  Wow,  This is great ! :o)

Singapore Flyer during daylight !

Singapore Flyer is the world's largest observation wheel. Standing at a stunning 165m from the ground, the Flyer offers you breathtaking, panoramic views of the Marina Bay, our island city and beyond. There's also a wide range of shops, restaurants, activities and facilities.

The Singapore Flyer during the night

Singapore Flyer offers a breathtaking panorama of the shimmering Marina Bay waterfront and historical landmarks dotting the city skyline. My weekend is definitely going to be an exciting one for me. Thank you God for this wonderful blessing ! 

No comments: