Sunday, December 19, 2010

Yummilicious !!! Cuppacakes By Wondermilk

41 jalan SS 21/1A, Damansara Utama, Petaling Jaya, Malaysia, 47400

Cuppacakes By Wondermilk

It was so nice of Mr. Toy Hunter to give me Cuppacakes By Wondermilk yesterday before I left Malaysia.  What a great Christmas present ! I love cup cakes and I've read that Cuppacakes By Wondermilk is awesome but can be found only in Malaysia.   I have been wanting to taste these cakes and the cake designs on photos are so inviting....Yummy !!!!

Cuppacakes courtesy of Mr. Toy Hunter

Baked fresh with only the finest, yummiest and freshest ingredients

Cuppacakes is known for fine and exquisite cupcake creations


Beautiful colours and delicious flavours



Always defined by their attention to detail

Forever known for their whimsical & creative approach to cupcake design

No comments: