Tuesday, December 14, 2010

In a Far Away Land

Travel

I am currently in a far away land, a land where women wear veil called "Tudong" and baju kurung.  I was so excited about my trip.  However,  I got sick on my first day and I don't feel well these days.  Maybe I got the virus from the people in the plane who were sneezing and  the people at the Changi Airport.  It was so crowded and noisy when I arrived as if there was a convention and then the driver who was assigned to me was coughing and a smoker.  The day after I arrived I started to have sore throat followed by cough and colds and I lost my voice due to my coughing. I cannot get a good sleep which is the thing I need.  Thanks to my friends for taking care of me.  The lime with a bit of salt in warm water made my throat better courtesy of Felicia Chin and the Woods Peppermint Cough Syrup recommended by Nadia and Alvin also helped me with my coughing.  Thanks to all my Malaysian friends who are taking care of me during this time. It is so hard to get sick when you are far away from home.

Woods Peppermint Cough Syrup which I bought at the Guardian Drug Store in Malaysia.

Well,  I got so many things to blog later on about my trip to Singapore and Malaysia but I need to feel better.  Watch out for it !

1 comment:

Flowersblooms said...

Thanks Rachel for sharing this medicine and reading my blog. I will take note of that. Have a great day !