Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Experience Peace of Mind, Openness, Lightness of Spirit and Freedom... Visit Sen Zen Garden

Here we are visiting our Stepmom at the LBA 3 Clubhouse.  With me are my sister, Arceli and stepsister, Darling and with us are two special members of our family, Pom-Pom and his son, Batibot

Just recently my stepmom, Mama Zen joined the Laguna Bel-Air 3 Christmas Bazaar from December 1-3, 2010 at the LBA 3 Clubhouse selling some of her plants. This is her first time to join the bazaar. She has many plants in the house and over a year ago, she was not selling them but some of our neighbors started visiting our house and checking on the plants. They were interested in buying some of them , so this is how my stepmom began her small home business.

My stepmom, Mama Zen and her area at the LBA 3 Bazaar

We were all there to support her

My stepmom, Mama Zen loves gardening and bonsai making. She decided to join the bazaar at Laguna Bel-Air 3 from Dec. 1-3 because the space rent is only Php 600.00 for 3 days. This is cheap ! Her area was the most visited and so sale was great !  We had to replenish the plants because most of them were sold out and there were more orders. The rest of the vendors asked her what's the secret ? I guess she is the only one different among the vendors. She was selling plants and two of our special family members ~ Pom-Pom and Batibot was an added attraction !!!

These two pets were added attraction to Sen Zen Garden

Me and my sister, Arceli with our two cute pets... Pom-Pom and Batibot.  I think these two special members of our family is one of the reason why people buys our plants.  They are so cute and cuddly and people are attracted to them :o)

Me, my stepsister ~ Darling and sister, Arceli with our pets

Mama Zen and my father, Arsenio with Pom-Pom and Batibot, their lucky charm !

By the way, the name Sen Zen  came from my father's name ArSENio and my stepmom's nickname ZEN (Real name is Zinnia).  Do you know what is "ZEN" ? It is a spiritual practice that leads to total harmony with one’s self, society and the universe. Its foundation is zazen, a breath-centered discipline that helps one silence the mind and the body. Zen is a way of life that helps one to realize the true self. It provides a completely fresh approach to our day-to-day experiences. Its practitioners enjoy focus, peace of mind, openness, lightness of spirit and freedom. Zen imparts wisdom and compassion.

Me with our puppy, Batibot, my stepmom and stepsister ~ Darling

Bye ! Till next bazaar ! Thanks for your patronage !
My real mother passed away few years ago and my heart was in so much pain for the lost of a great mother.  But God is Good, He gave me another mother who is so kind, loving and understanding.  Thanks for this wonderful gift to our family.

No comments: