Thursday, February 10, 2011

Adorable Little Pink Box Dolls

Cute Little Dolls from Pink Box

I went to the Pink Box Store at SM Mall,  one of the popular mall in the Philippines to buy some gifts for my  friends and I found these cute and adorable dolls with beautiful dresses.  Since they are so attractive I bought eight (8) dolls for my room.  I love collecting trinkets, ornaments and decors.

See how cute they are !

A doll is a model of a human being. Dolls have been around since the dawn of human civilization, and have been fashioned from a vast array of materials, ranging from stone, clay, wood, bone, cloth and paper, to porcelain, china, rubber and plastic.

While dolls have traditionally been toys for children, traditionally seen as a girls toy, they are also collected by adults, for their nostalgic value, beauty, historical importance or financial value.

Pretty in pink

Summer look ! Let's go to the beach !

Sophisticated...Classy !

Rosy Pink

These dolls are only about 3 inches tall. You can move their heads, arms and legs. They also have removable shoes.

Tickled Pink

Heavenly Grace

Little Sunshine

Elegant Beauty

No comments: