Saturday, September 10, 2011

My Little American Idols ! :)

My little American Idol ~ From right,  Jacob, James, Scotty, Casey and Lauren

Born March 17, 2011.  Cute and cuddly...These are my American Idols.  I named them after the five American Idol Season 10 contestants who made it to the top 12 : Jacob Lusk, Lauren Alaina, James Durbin, Casey Abrams and American Idol Season 10 Winner, Scotty McCreery. 

Do you know that the American Idol Season 10 finalist is going to have an Asia Tour ?   Yes, they are ! For the first time in the history of Asia and Philippines concert scene, the top 11 finalists from “American Idol” season 10 will perform live on stage at the Araneta Coliseum, Philippines on September 20 (Tuesday), 8 pm.


THE PUPPIES !!! Here are my cute little American Idols !

Jacob

Jacob

Jacob ~ I have a big standing ears !

Lauren, the shy one

Lauren

Lauren

James... So cool !

James

James

Scotty, the smallest but so active

Scotty ~ I look like my father

Scotty

Casey

Casey and Scotty

THE PARENTS

Pom-pom, the father. He is so behave !

Daz, the mother


No comments: