Monday, November 14, 2011

Unilab Run United 3 2011

Unilab Run United 3

Run United 3, the third leg of the RunRio Trilogy 2011 was held today, November 13, 2011 at the SM Mall of Asia.  There were about 14,000 runners who participated as announced by the emcee and I was one of them.  I missed the Run United 2 this year.  I registered but on the day of the fun run,  I got a terrible migraine and I was not able to make it.  Just like last year, there were areas intended for  Active Seniors, Active Adults and Active Kids.  Proceeds of this fun run will be donated to Charitable institutions :  Gawad Kalinga and Hero Foundation.  There were other SunPower employees who participated today but did not get the chance to see them during the event.

With Coach Rio Dela Cruz

I saw Coach Rio dela Cruz, the 27-year-old high-speed roadrunner, running coach, and running events maestro and had a photo with him.  There were a lot of people lined up to take a photo with him. 

Waiting for the Gun Start

With Darling, my stepsister ( right) and Elsa (left) with my dog, Jacob

The crowd at the Starting Line

Me and my stepsister, Darling

My father took one of our dog with us named Jacob and he had so many fans because he is cute.

No comments: