Saturday, January 19, 2013

Loving My Cool Template !

 My New Blogger Template

It's a fresh new year so I decided to change my blogger template and I love it. I actually combined two designs :  The middle design is from Emporium Digital and is called "Flores Em Voce", a floral motif and vintage style.  The design on the left and right side bars are from Shabby Blogs background called "French Flea Market.  It looked great !  Thanks to the creative people behind these design elements.

My Old Blogger Template by Freyja Silver

1 comment:

Kate said...

>It's a fresh new year so I decided to change my blogger template and I love it.

- And I love how excited YOU are about it!

I also like how, as you do with everything you experience, you’ve explained the mechanics behind your choice.

>Flores em voce

- Obrigada! ;-)

>Thanks to the creative people behind these design elements.

- Those creative people are strangers, yes? And you’ve thanked people you don’t know? Oh yeah, that’s because YOU are a nice person!

Keep spreading your bloomin’ ;-) fragrance, Elvie!

Kate