Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Love (Haiku)

A mother's heart is a garden of love
a mother's love pictures
From www.blingee.com

Mother's love is pure
A gold gem to keep and treasure
Timeless, unconditional

My late mom, Lydia... We missed you !

Reposting the poem I made last May 2011
 My Mom Will Always Be There

Inside her womb,
Mom took care of me
So when it is time for me
To see the world
I will be as healthy
And beautiful like a fairy.

Coming out of her womb,
My eyes were still shut
Yet I felt my mom's love
With her tender loving care
I was so special
An angel in her eyes.

When I took my first steps
Mom was there to hold me
And encourages me
Till I am confident enough
To walk on my own
She was a great teacher !

My growing-up years
Was not easy for mom
But she was always there
To guide me and mold me
To become a righteous person
And be love by everyone

Mom is no longer with me physically
But the good values she planted in me
Will stay with me forever
Mom will always be with me
In spirit and in my memories
I thank God for a great mom !
 
GREETING ALL MOTHERS... 

 Photo from www.villapenna.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah, now this makes sense. When I responded to your comment on my blog, I tried to recall your mum and I couldn’t remember you mentioning her since I began reading your blog about a year ago. Now I know why.

Both my besties, BFF One and BFF Two, have lost their mothers. BFF One was a mere 10 at the time. BFF Two got hit with her mother’s death two and half years ago.

This is what I wrote to my closest group this morning after my weekend away with my mum and grandaunt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yesterday was Mother’s Day. I remembered to be grateful for Mum being who she was/is and the role she played in my shaping me. And I was grateful that she’s healthy enough to lead the relaxed, fun life now after decades of parenting.

BFF One and BFF Two, I thought especially of you both and your mothers.

There’s this quote I see regularly;

God couldn’t be everywhere, so He made mothers.

I will tweak that and say:

God couldn’t be everywhere, so He made mothers, siblings and friends. :-)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Real friends and e-friends.

Prayers for your mama’s soul, Elvie. She must be beaming with pride over the wonderful human being her baby girl has turned into.

And wait! You write poetry! Whoa!

Kate

P.S.: >Reposting the poem I made last May 2011
- The link to your poem/post does not work. I wanted to check out the original artwork, and your work of art. :-)