Thursday, July 1, 2010

An Angel In You

An Angel In You

I forgot my black soft netlike coat somewhere in the office last June 29, 2010 (Tuesday). Luckily, a dear friend of mine who I call “The Toy Hunter” was still there in the office and I asked him a favor to check if I left it somewhere around Administration Area. This coat is very precious and has a sentimental value to me since my late mom gave it. You cannot find such type of coat these days. My friend was so patient and tried his best to look for it. Fortunately, he found it and placed it on my chair. I am so happy I did not lose this special thing from my mom.


That day, I found a Php 500 bill underneath my cabinet. This must be mine and I did not noticed that it fell in the cabinet floor long time ago until some of my office papers fell as well and I had to get it so that’s how I found the bill. I bragged about finding a Php 500 bill to Hadi-Yo, my friend , The Toy Hunter. After finding my precious coat, he sent me a text message saying… "You found money yet you almost lost something very precious to you so it’s a sign that you  have to spend the money to your friends or donate it to Charity". It is nice to hear this statement from a man. A man who cares for other people... The poor and the less fortunate ones.

A million thanks to my friend…He is an ANGEL to me !

No comments: