Sunday, July 18, 2010

Look Good, Feel Good with HERBALIFE !


Herbalife Headquarter in Los Angeles, CA

Have you heard of “Herbalife”?


Herbalife is a premier nutrition and weight management company with headquarter in Los Angeles, California. Below are some facts about the company :

Herbalife Products
• Founded in 1980 and had been in the health and wellness industry for 30 years

Herbalife is a NYSE listed company

• Listed in the New York Stock Exchange in 2004


• U.S.$ 4.6B sales in 2009


• Over 1.9 M Distributors and operating in 70 countries


• 65 M people successfully used the products

Herbalife International Business Pack for Distributors

Herbalife was introduced to me by one of my office colleague and I started to use Vitamins and Minerals in February, 2010. I feel great about the products and I was satisfied and I became a distributor in May, 2010. I believed in Herbalife !

Herbalife offers three health and wellness programs :

1. Weight Loss

2. Weight Gain

3. Health Maintenance

Look good and feel good, take Herbalife now !

Elvie Mesiona and my Herbalife family

No comments: