Friday, June 11, 2010

Dinner with Friends at Poquito Mas

Poquito Mas, a restaurant in Paseo de Sta. Rosa offering sumptuous "Splatino"Cuisines.  Splatino means Spanish, Latin and Filipino.




After a very tiring day, last Wednesday, June 09, 2010, I had a sumptous dinner with my Malaysian friends namely Abdul Hadi Abdul Jalil, Nurul Nadia Mohd Roslan and Pragash Sopromanen. We dined at Poquito Mas, one of the restaurants located at Paseo de Sta. Rosa. Poquito Mas offers "Splatino" (Spanish, Latin, and Filipino) cuisines. I like the food ! It was great. I had a sizzling squid, Nadia had a grilled tanigue with ala pobre sauce and lemon sauce, Pragash had grilled lamb and Hadi had a salmon. We shared what we had ordered so everyone got the chance to taste it. The food were all yummilicious ! Plus we had free halo-halo. That's wonderful ! I love the food and it is so nice to spend sometime bonding with friends and talk about anything we can think of.


No comments: