Saturday, June 19, 2010

Live healthy… Make Herbalife a part of your life


Last May, 2010, a colleague of mine named Ricky Perez invited me to become a licensed distributor of Herbalife products. Herbalife was founded in 1980 and with headquarter in Los Angeles, U.S.A. It has been in the health and wellness / nutrition industry for 30 years. Since it has been existing for many years, it means one thing – Herbalife products are great and proven effective and I like to mention it is listed in the New York Stocks Exchange.  Great Products ! Great Company !


I have been using the products as well for health maintenance before Ricky made the invitation. I have replaced my vitamins with this brand. I was taking the Herbalife vitamins and minerals maybe for about three months already and I feel great ! Rene Mendoza, also from the same company I am connected with actually introduced it to me and I found out later that Ricky is part of his team. I believed in the products so I registered as a distributor. I got my International Business Pack and my Herbalife I.D. and the registration fee is only Php 2,100.00. I am doing this part time only to earn extra ! :o) Not bad isn’t it ?


I started my career with Herbalife by attending the Herbalife Orientation Meeting and the Success Training Seminar at Dusit Hotel in Makati last May 22, 2010. It was a full pack event and there were a number of attendees. I was not expecting a large audience so I was really surprised. Most of the speakers were users of the products themselves who found the products effective whether it be for weight gain, weight loss or for health maintenance. The speakers were all inspiring and incredible !


Last June 12, 2010, Herbalife started it first STS at Ryuma Restaurant, Paseo 4, Sta. Rosa, Laguna. As I am still in the process of learning about the products and its Marketing plan, I attended this training as well which focused on retailing, recruiting and marketing plan. They invited the head of the President’s Team, Hayden Sison who shared his experiences with Herbalife. I still have to learn many things so I plan to attend the STS that are being offered regularly. After the long hours of training, we got to taste the food at Ryuma Restaurant which offers Japanese cuisines. Hmmm, food was great ! I enjoyed our sumptuous dinner !




If you are wondering where Ryuma Ramen and Restaurant is located, here is the information :

Ryuma Ramen
2nd Floor

Paseo de Sta. Rosa

Com. Ctr. 4, Greenfield City

Brgy. Don Jose, Sta. Rosa City

Laguna

Tel: +(63)49-502-8401/02

2 comments:

Flowersblooms said...

The best gift you can give to yourself is to take care of your health.

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I wanted to buy 1 box of Strawberry Shake. Can we meet up? Please contact me : meeyah83@yahoo.com
ASAP please.

God bless!