Sunday, November 14, 2010

Happy Birthday David !

David's Birthday Banner... Nice !!!

After  Chuck and Irma's wedding last Nov. 6, 2010 at Fernbrook Gardens, Alabang, I had to attend Christine's son, David's birthday the following day.  I was still so tired since Saturday was a busy day for me.  I was David's God parent during the baptism in the Catholic church.  The venue was at Max Restaurant in SM, Sta. Rosa.

Christine Marie Dolotallas-Bernardo with son, David Lance Bernardo, the birthday boy

A cute colorful cake with mini cars !  There was an error though,  it says 7th but David is only 3 years old

Me and Christine with her two sons, David  and Matthew (in blue).  Matthew has a twin brother, Patrick who is not in this photo

With Christine and her son, David and other guests, Joema and her husband and Paeng

With some of my office colleagues at SunPower

I was asked to participate in one of the games "Pinoy Henyo" (Filipino Genius)

With Jerry Bernardo and son, David and Deo's son

Children participating in the kiddie games... Grab a hat and wear it when the music stops.

Hep-Hep ! Hooray !!!

Chickie Boy is coming !

A dance performance from Chickie Boy !

A birthday song for David


Christine and me with two of her kids, David and Patrick

Bernardo Family : Christine and Jerry with their three boys, David and the twins, Matthew and Patrick

No comments: