Thursday, January 6, 2011

SunPower Philippines Managers' Christmas Party ~ December 20, 2010

SPML Managers' Christmas Party Invitation

With my boss, Gregory Reichow ~ VP for Sunpower Operations.  From left, Fe Imperial, Me, my boss, Ricky Perez and Evangeline Malabuyoc of Modco

Last December 20, 2010 was our SunPower Managers' Christmas Party held at the Bellevue Hotel Manila in Alabang. I just arrived at 2:30 AM during that day since my flight from Changi Airport, Singapore was delayed.  My origin was Melaka, Malaysia but I had to take the flight via Singapore because I could not get into Malaysian Airlines departing in Kuala Lumpur.  December is  peak season for travel. I have not had enough sleep since the time I was in Melaka because of work and other activities.  I also got sick there. I was feeling well before I left the Philippines but got a flu the day after I arrived in Malaysia and my coughing did not allow me to sleep tight during the night.  I still went to work last December 20 and attended the Managers' Christmas Party since I was in charge of the venue coordination.


The event was highlighted by the dance competition among the sites :  Cell Fab 1, Cell Fab 2, Modco, Shared Group I and Group 2, Manufacturing Technology Group and First Philec. The theme was "Back to the 80's".  I was so sad that this year I was not able to join my group, Cell Fab 2 in the dance presentation because I was in Malaysia for one week and I was not able to join their rehearsals.

Here are some photos from the event :

A Welcome Remarks  from my boss, Gregory Reichow ~ VP for Operations

With the Shared Group 2

With my boss, Greg (left) and Joey Turano, Fab 2 Backend Operations Director (right)

Dan Lachica of First Philec and his staff

Some members of my group, Cell Fab 2 and our superb, choreographer from Fab 2 as well, Aldrin Zapanta popularly known as "Angel" (3rd from right). "Angel" is  one of the "Diyosas" (Goddesses)  of Fab 2.  The Diyosas are "male" and are very good at dancing and their group was the Champion during our  Company Christmas Party Departmental Dance Competition held at SMX Convention Center near Mall of Asia last December 10, 2010 (Refer to my earlier blog).  Their group had been holding the crown for 4 consecutive years. Though I was not able to dance with my group since I was out of the country,  I'm proud of my group  headed by our Site Director, Sir Boy Alfelor.

Members of Cell Fab 2 : From left, Ricky Perez, Me. Sir Jentzen Hernaez, Sir Joey Turano and Sir Schubert Montiel

With some of the members of Shared Group 2 : From left ~ Me, Glo Quizon, Gigi Guerrero, Angela Buno and Sir Aloy Yamzon

Me and the Shared Services Organization (SSO)

Me, Florence Chen and  Fe Imperial

With Fe Imperial

With my boss, Gregory Reichow and Florence Chen



The judges :  From left, Dan Lachica's wife, Leigh Anne Reichow and Gregory Reichow



Dance Presentation of Shared Group 1 with Cherie Ocampo, HR Director and other HR Managers

Dance Presentation of Shared Group 2 with Aloy Yamzon (Purchasing & Logistics Director) and Gigi Guerrero (Capital Procurement Manager)

Dance Presentation of Cell Fab  2 with Site Director, Boy Alfelor and other Fab 2 managers

Cell Fab 2 Dance Presentation

Dance Presentation of Modco

Modco Presentation with Ralph Robinett, Modco Site Director

First Philec Presentation with Dan Lachica

Cell Fab 1 Dance Presentation with Site Director, Rey Mella

Cell Fab 1 Dance Presentation

The Band


AT THE DANCE FLOOR

It's dancing time !

Mam Sharon is having a great tme !

Go, go, go Floz move your body !

My boss, Greg Reichow with his wife, Leigh Anne announces the winners of the Dance Competition.  With them is Modco Site Director, Ralph Robinett

THE WINNERS :

Cell Fab 1 - Champion
Modco - 1st Runner-up
Cell Fab 2 - 2nd Runner-up

I look forward to joining the dance competition next year !



1 comment:

Orion said...

Well done! I knew it, you guys really enjoyed the party and congrats to the winner of the dance competition! I'm sure this year will be more exciting.