Sunday, January 2, 2011

"WHITE CHRISTMAS" CSC Highschool Batch Christmas Party ~ December 27, 2010

Colegio de Sta. Catalina De Sena Highschool Batchmates

I started connecting with my Highschool classmates and batchmates last 2009.  I happen to meet Enrique "Jet" Pampolina at Puregold Supermarket and he informed me that they just had a highschool reunion at the Laguna Technopark Hotel.  I was not aware of it or did I see the poster that they installed announcing about the event so I was not able to attend. He informed me  that I should join the Christmas Party 2009 and so I did attend.  This is my second Christmas party with my classmates and batchmates.  Meeting my highschool classmates and some of my batchmates was an exciting one after so many years of not seeing them.  This year was even better because some of my close classmates who are now currently  living in the United States were here.  It was so nice to see Precy Mirabueno and Elena Jauregui.  It was a great feeling connecting with them once again.

Standing from left : Bless Pagkalinawan, Me, Precy Mirabueno, Julie Rosales, Marlene Espirity, Eillen Dimero, Eleanor David, Analyn Pajares-Galang, Florence Mendiola and seated are Alex Recasata and Edwina Brofan.

From left : Eileen Dimero, Me, Marietta Mancia-delos Santos and Eleanor David

Standing from left : Eleanor David, Enrique "Jet" Pampolina and seate are me ~ Elvie and Eileen Dimero

From left : Eileen Dimero, Me, Marietta Mancia-delos Santos and Eleanor David

A group shot with my classmates and batchmates

Standing from left : Odette Alarcon, Bless Pagkalinawan, Ana Maria Calupitan-Santana, Eleanor David and Me and seated are Marietta Mancia-delos Santos, Theresa Alcala and Janet Dimacali

With our President, Enrique "Jet" Pampolina

Just me

Our Happy Faces !

From left : Eileen Dimero, Me, Marietta Mancia-delos Santos and Eleanor David

My highschool classmates

From left : Joey Mananghaya who is working as a pilot, Eleanor David, Eileen Dimero and Me

From left : Marietta Mancia-delos Santos, Me, Theresa Alcala, Janet Dimacali and Odette Alarcon

Eileen Dimero, Marilyn Gerodias Adel and Me

With Enrique "Jet" Pampolina, our President

From left : Eleanor David, Joey Mananghaya, Eileen Dimero and Me

From left : Odette Alarcon, Bless Pagkalinawan, Ana Maria Calupitan-Santana, Eleanor David and Me.  Seated from left are Marietta Mancia-Delos Santos, Theresa Alcala and Janet Dimacali

One of my close friends in highschool, Elena Jauregui

Jet Pampolina rendering a song number

Jet Pampolina and Annabelle Guillermo

Our emcees : Florence Mendiola and Blessilda Pagkalinawan

My classmates and some batchmates

Florence and Bless

From left : Alex Recasata, Jet Pampolina and Joey Mananghaya

Dancing to Waka-Waka : From left, Marietta Mancia-delos Santos, Florence Mendiola, and Eleanor David

SOME OF THE GAMES

Eggplant game ~  We have to soften the eggplant without damaging it fast !

Banana Eating contest

Trip to Jerusalem

Balloon Relay

HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A BOUNTIFUL NEW YEAR !!!









No comments: