Sunday, January 9, 2011

Welcoming the New Year 2011 !

HAPPY NEW YEAR !
Our Happy Faces during New Year's Eve !!!

For safety reason, my family don't normally buy firecrackers that produces a large amount of noise.  We are contented with fountains and sparklers and loud music to celebrate New Year. 

Here we are in front of our house with my father, stepmom, stepsister and her cousin

All of a sudden I heard a very loud bang and I was astounded.  See my reaction...Looks like I was really afraid of the blast while my companions were having fun.

Look up in the sky

With our two pets, Pom-Pom and his son, Batibot

Batibot and my sister, Arceli

With my little cousin dressed in Chinese outfit and cute little "Batibot", our pet

My cousins and Batibot

My father and stepmom, Mama Zen with our guests, Dra. Jaro and her mother-in-law. They will be joining us for "Karaoke" time in our house

My stepmom threw some coins and goodies in the street for prosperity and the children are collecting them.

It's concert time !!!

Our singing housekeeper, Manang Paz

This is Daz, our terrier and afraid of the loud sound of firecrackers

This is Nina and so brave

SOME OF THE FOOD WE HAD DURING NEW YEAR
I sure hope I won't gain weight  !

Yummilicious Cake !

Ham with pineapple

Macaroni Salad.  My macaroni salad was sold out !

Barbeque and hotdog on stick with marshmallows

Seaweed and cucumber salad

Grilled Bangus and Tilapia

Finger foods

Banana cake

Buko Salad, my favorite

Crabs with bamboo shoot cooked in coconut milk.  Yummy !

My macaroni salad

Pancit

Variety of fruits

No comments: