Saturday, March 12, 2011

A Heavy, Heavy Heart !

HEAVY HEART !

March 10, 2011 is an unforgettable day !
~ The saddest day for me ~

The news I received
was an unexpected one
It struck me so hard
it brought a deep sadness to my heart
It made me cry like a child
wanting to hold on to his father
never letting him out
to carry his tasks for the day.

As he tries to speak to us his children
for us to understand why
I started to feel gloomy
and my eyes became watery
Tears dropped from my eyes
I tried to hold my tears back
But I cannot keep it from falling
It is painful to hear he is leaving us.

His seven long years with us had been remarkable
driving and motivating all of us towards excellence.
He showed great concern for his children.
His leadership is truly amazing !
Everyone loves him and will surely miss him.

Today, I woke-up with a heavy heart
The thought and  pain of losing
a great father has not left me
Tears started falling again on my cheeks
Like rain that never stops
No matter how hard I try
I can't stop it from falling.

My eyes are already sore and puffy.
The tears in my eyes
showed the heavy heart I have inside
I asked God to take away the pain
and wipe the tears from my eyes
I know his touch will make me
feel better as days go by.




No comments: