Sunday, April 3, 2011

My Father's 67th Birthday !

Happy 67th Birthday to Papa Sen !

My father celebrated his 67th birthday at my uncle's restaurant "Paminggalan ni Ria at Querubin" (Kitchen of Ria and Querubin) in Calauan, Laguna.  My father was born in March 31, 1944 in Carmen, Bohol during the World War II.  Carmen, Bohol is well known for its tourist destination "Chocolate Hills". He has a degree in Electrical Engineering from University of San Carlos, Cebu City and a Masteral Degree in Business Administration from Philippine Christian University in Manila. At present, my father serves as a consultant to various government agencies in the province of Bohol.

My father blowing his birthday cake with my little cousin, Querubin

With my stepmom (2nd from left), little cousin ~ Querubin and my Aunt Ria

Baked chicken roll, a yummilicious dish from my Aunt Ria who herself does the cooking at her restaurant. 

My sister Arceli and my brother, Mike

My father's birthday cake from my little cousin, Querubin

WE WISH YOU A HAPPY BIRTHDAY !  GOD BLESS YOU !

2 comments:

Terrans said...

Good Afternoon Elvie,

I missed this beautiful event with your delicious pictures cakes and sweet and memorable moments with your dad.

Happy late Birthday to your dad wishing him to be healthy and always to have those kind moments of family love together.

Terrans
http://www.pfinusa.com
http://www.pfinusa.blogspot.com

Flowersblooms said...

Thanks Terrans ! Have a blessed day !