Saturday, October 23, 2010

A Get Together at Charylle's Birthday Party

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHARYLLE !

Last October 17, 2010, my friend and colleague from my previous company, Kawashima Textile Mfg. Phils. (Japanese Company) invited me to her daughter Charylle's 7th Birthday held at a popular food chain in the Philippines, Jollibee.  I was excited to attend since some of my other colleagues in my previous company were also invited.  I was hoping that it will be a sort of a reunion with my previous co-workers.  I have not seen them for a long time and this will be a great opportunity to see them after all these years.  However,  not many were able to come that day.  Here are some of the photos :

Charylle and Mom, Macky Paragas

From left : Ivy Bernardino-Macatangay, Fely Garcia, Me ~Elvie and Vilma Bardiago

From left : Ivy Bernardino-Macatangay, Fely Garcia, Me ~ Elvie, Vilma Bardiago and Belle Santiago-Tan with kids

A group shot with Charylle

Charylle and Belle's kids


 
With some of my office colleagues from my previous company.  I am glad to see some of them !

The Guest Book...Transformers ??? This is for boys ~

The Guest List

A Cute Poster of Charylle










 




No comments: