Saturday, October 30, 2010

Laguna Bel-Air Trick Or Treat !

This is our Halloween Decorations at our house

October 23, 2010, Saturday was our village's Trick or Treat Day.  I had to rush from my class in Makati that day to buy some goodies for the kids who are going to visit our house.  The event was definitely fun as most of the kids were in halloween costumes.  Some are cute and some are scary.

A closer shot of the witch

The Skulls

The children wearing halloween costumes

More children in the Trick or Treat

Nice mask !

My stepmom, Mama Zen giving out candies and treats for the kids

My stepmom and our neighbor, Dra. Jaro having fun

Me and my dog, Pom-Pom with his mini witch hat

Isn't he cute !

Dra. Jaro and Me

From left : Dra. Jaro, my stepmom and me

My cute little witch hat

HAPPY HALLOWEEN ! ~ Elvie

Close-up of the witch

 













1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi....im also in belair.......... and im planning to put my halloween decor..... enjoy:)

ill go to ur house for "TRICK or TREAT hahaaha