Sunday, October 17, 2010

Our Cute Little Puppies

Daz and Pom-Pom's Puppies

The Father and the Mother : Pom-Pom (Pomeranian-Spitch) and Daz (Terrier)

Last August 16, 2010, our dog Daz, a terrier gave birth to five (5) cute puppies. Actually, it was seven but two died at birth. The Father is Pom-Pom, a pomeranian-spitch. The puppies are now two months old.  They have grown-up and very playful.

Here are the cute puppies :

JAPONG : He looks like Batman

Japong, The Batman

I'm Batman, your hero

Do I look handsome ?

Batman to the rescue !

DHAKI : The Chubby

Look at how I sit.  I sit with finesse. I curl my legs. I got it from my father.

I'm chubby and my legs are short, got it from my mom

My ears are always up like my dad, I can hear you well !

My beautiful smile !

BATIBOT : The smallest

I got my mom's features

I'm the smallest but the smartest

I play a lot !

It's me little Batibot

BABUSHKA : The Energetic

Do I look like this guy beside me ?

I definitely look like my dad !

My close-up shot...Am I cute ?

What's on my head ? Are you making fun of me ?

BROWNIE : The Sweet One

Are you checking on me ?  Please be careful, you might drop me.

Do you love me ?

Where are you mom ! I'm scared !

Just me ~

Me and my brother, Japong in the basket










































No comments: